Last updated 20220221
- If a session is cancelled or postponed within 3 days of the session date for reasons other than weather, a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the session/package fee may be charged.
- If the Client is over 30min late to the session, a cancellation fee up to 100% of the session/package fee may be charged.
- The process includes one design consultation which must be held within 1 week of the shoot. Otherwise the materials may be archived and an unarchival fee of no less than $150 may apply. Additional design consultations will also incur a fee of no less than $150.
- Unordered materials after 2 weeks of the shoot will be deleted at our discretion.
- All orders shall remain the property of the Studio and licence to use the materials does not exist until full payment has been made. Orders cannot be separated for collection unless paid for in full.
- Orders must be collected within 2 weeks of them being made available or a storage fee of no less than $150 may apply.
- Credit unused and products uncollected 1 month after the shoot shall be forfeited.
Copyright & Usage
In commercial work under Australian Law, copyright for photographs default to the photographer. This is true even when not mentioned in the contract or there is no signed contract.
You do not need copyright to use the photographs. Included is a usage license for your photographs that covers most common business use cases. This includes use within business premises, external print media and advertising up to 36×24″, websites, internet advertising, social media with no time limits.
Special uses such as product packaging, billboards, TV, cinema may attract a small licensing fee that may be once off or renewable annually. You should discuss with us all possible uses so we can grant the correct license.
You would have seen, we show some of our favorite clients as samples. Please tell us at the time of your session if you prefer that we do not. There is no cost for you to choose this.
- The Client acknowledges that the Studio has no control over the environment in which the artwork are kept and that artwork have limited life expectancy which is reduced when exposed to strong light or heat sources.
- Upon receipt of the materials, the Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the materials. The Studio does not permanently archive the materials and is not responsible for the reliability of cloud storage.
- The Studio undertakes to use the utmost care and reliable equipment. However, in the unlikely event the Client’s materials are lost, stolen or destroyed for any reason, the Studio shall refund all monies received and their liability shall be limited only to this refund. To the extent permitted by law the limit of liability shall not exceed the money paid under this agreement. If a portion of the material is lost, then the refund shall be calculated pro-rata based on the package selected and to the extent permitted by law their liability shall be limited only to this partial refund.
Session Specific T&C
Please check the Terms & Conditions under each relevant section.